Community is at the heart of all we do at Goodly. Goodly members use community features to inspire each other, share knowledge, discuss ideas, and build relationships. Community spaces include the Forums, Teams, and the Seller Handbook.
Members who use any of the community features must be over 18 years old. In addition, to make sure that Goodly continues to be a place that’s safe and respectful, you agree to comply with the following policies in all community spaces:
- Respect other members’ privacy. Don’t share private or personally identifying information in public areas of the site.
- Be honest and transparent about who you are. Don’t use a fake identity.
- Be respectful towards other members. Don’t use community spaces to publicly disparage a specific member, shop, or item.
- Don’t use community tools or features to interfere with another member’s business.
- Don’t use community spaces to harass other members. Similarly, don’t post content in community spaces that may promote, support, or glorify hatred.
- Don’t publish or post threats of violence against others or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Don’t spam.
Continue reading below some additional policies that apply to you while using Goodly’s Forums or Teams features.
Forums are a public space on Goodly where you can gather with members of our community to discuss anything you would like to talk about. Read more about Forums in this Help article.
By using Goodly’s Forums feature, you acknowledge that:
- Your posts in the Forums are permanent (unless they are deleted by Goodly for violation of our policies).
- Your posts should be helpful, constructive, and encouraging when voicing dissent or criticism.
- Moderators may take certain actions to keep the Forums organized and helpful for everyone. Such actions are not up for public discussion.
- Goodly reserves the right to remove any inappropriate content in the Forums at any time.
- You may lose your Goodly Forums and Seller Handbook posting privileges if you violate any community policies.
Teams is a community feature on Goodly where you can connect with other members. Read more about Teams in this Help article.
By using Goodly’s Teams feature, you acknowledge that:
- Goodly is not responsible for or involved in a team’s membership policies, dues, finances, or any other actions.
- Teams that do not comply with Goodly’s policies may be removed, and Goodly reserves the right to remove a team for any reason.
- Goodly will not mediate disputes between teams and outside parties, nor disputes between teams or team members.
- Goodly will not monitor third-party forums or other independent team sites.
- Any use of the term “Goodly,” other Goodly Trademarks, or similar marks must comply with Goodly’s Trademark Policies.
- A team may not use mature, profane, or racist language or images in the team’s name, banner, or logo.
- A team may not be used for the sole purpose of redirecting traffic to another web location. Goodly reserves the right to remove links on any profile page or team page for any reason. Unsolicited promotion or advertisement from representatives or affiliates of outside services, websites, or other products is not allowed.
- A team must have one captain and may additionally have one or more leaders. Team moderation is the responsibility of the Team Captain.
- Team forums are subject to this Community Policy and may not be used to demonstrate or discuss disputes with other members or with Goodly.
- If a team chooses to use a dedicated item listing tag (also called a “team tag”), it must contain the word “team.” Goodly will not mediate disputes regarding use of team tags on item listings.
Last updated on Mar 10, 2017