Goodly Wholesale Buyer Policy
Goodly Wholesale is a business-to-business platform that connects artists and designers with retail businesses. This Goodly Wholesale Buyer Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when using Goodly Wholesale.
- Qualifying for Goodly Wholesale
- Buyer Terms
1. Qualifying for Goodly Wholesale
Prospective buyers must apply and be approved by Goodly to purchase on the Goodly Wholesale marketplace. Buyers must represent retail businesses and may only make purchases on Goodly Wholesale to resell the purchased items. Buyers must be able to provide a valid Resale Tax ID, VAT, BN, or ABN number for your business. Buyers may only sell purchased items at the business that is represented on their application; false representation is considered a violation of our policies.
Goodly reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join Goodly Wholesale and to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Placing Goodly Wholesale orders outside the Goodly Wholesale purchase order system is considered fee avoidance and may result in the suspension or termination of your account. All orders on Goodly Wholesale must be placed through the Goodly Wholesale purchase order system.
3. Buyer Terms
Buyers agree with the following terms:
- You guarantee that you represent a retail business and have the authority to enter into agreements on behalf of that business.
- When issued an invoice for an order, you agree to make payment in accordance with the seller’s policies. Non-payment or late payment may result in the suspension or termination of your account and subject you to other collection mechanisms.
- You agree to allow sellers and Goodly to contact you via phone, email, or Goodly’s Conversations tool (“Convos”) regarding orders you place. Not responding to inquiries from Goodly within seven (7) calendar days may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
- You acknowledge that Buyers may be featured on our Goodly Local platform or in other Goodly Wholesale promotional campaigns from time to time.
Last updated on January 10, 2017